Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome to my Nation!

I guess it's more like my world! My own little world! I'm not sure what I'll use this blog for, I guess I'm just for incredibly random stuff. You never know what will come out of my mouth at any given moment. I'm going to The Art Institute right now to get my Bachelors in Graphic Design and I have soooo many projects coming up! Our first assignment was to make a poster out of type, but it couldn't be ACTUAL type. I had to make it by hand. We had to choose a weird festival and we have to make a poster and mail out for it. Ahhhh! I chose Frozen Dead Guy Days. Maybe I'll show a picture of the finished project when I'm done with it. Right now it's too hard to even try to explain! I bet you don't even understand anything I just wrote above do ya? NOPE! Welcome to my world! I always wonder what my own personal world would look like. Has anyone else ever thought about that or is it just me? I always think of that Avril Lavigne song, "My World" when I think of myself, because so many things in my head are like that. I get lost in my own thoughts and begin rambling. I bet I have a mental problem or something. Back on the topic...(If there ever really was a topic.)I don't know what my world would look like, I'm not sure, it's too much to think about right now. I'm going to pull a Scarlett O'Hara on you and just "Think about that tomorrow." Alrighty, I'm going to go and try to sleep.

Nighty Night!
-Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment