Monday, April 27, 2009

Happiness is....

Happiness is a Baskin Robins Double Scoop Brownie Sundae
Happiness is a hug from my Interior Design gals at school
Photobucket
Happiness is a night out with friends
Happiness is a Gwen Stefani album
Happiness is knowing that there is a woman out there for me to fall in love with
Happiness is a Cherry 7up and a Toblarone
Happiness is sitting in the student lounge with my friends watching Reggie play video games
Happiness is hanging out with my mentor and favorite artist Dana Leigh
Photobucket
Happiness is Halloween on a night when I don't have to get up the next morning
Happiness is the complete 3rd season of Charlie's Angels
Photobucket
Happiness is breakfast at Puffy Muffin
Happiness is dinner at J. Alexander's
Happiness is being alone in my thoughts
Happiness is watching my baby sister pretend to talk on the phone
Happiness is a patch of iris'
Happiness is my poodle Prissy
Happiness is shopping at Dillard's
Happiness is touring an historical site
Happiness is an afternoon at the Frist
Happiness is a crisp fall day
Happiness is snowflakes on my eyelashes
Happiness is clean sheets
Happiness is a long shower
Happiness is a picture that reminds you of better days
Happiness is the memory of my Great Grandmother
Happiness is the typeface Century Gothic
Happiness is a toy store
Happiness is Kleenex with lotion and aloe
Happiness is watching Will & Grace before I go to bed
Happiness is collecting anything that inspires me
Happiness is the Wizard of Oz birthday cake I had on my 10th birthday
Happiness is a pair of new shoes
Happiness is a new face cream
Happiness is the smell of baby shampoo
Happiness is a Britt class
Happiness is a pedicure
Happiness is a butterfly
Happiness is hanging out with my friends in the computer
Photobucket
Happiness is an old book store
Happiness is an I Dream of Jeannie marathon
Happiness is going out with Angie
Happiness is spending time with my grandparents

No comments:

Post a Comment