Monday, April 27, 2009

TV Shows I Love

I thought I'd make a list of current TV shows I can't get enough of. 

Desperate Housewives
desperate housewives Pictures, Images and Photos

Yes! I am one of those people who can't wait for Sunday nights to watch this show! I've watched it since the first episode, I have been hooked ever since. My favorite housewife? I'm glad you asked! It has to be Bree! She's beautiful, smart, sexy, and she knows how to use a gun!

Bree Van de Kamp Pictures, Images and Photos

Gabby is another one I love, but in my book, you can't beat Bree. Literally, you can't beat her, before you try she'll have a bullet in your head!

LOST
LOST Again! Pictures, Images and Photos

My mother got me hooked on this show! I'll get her back for it one day! The show is seriously INSANE! I was intrigued that Matthew Fox was in it. I had been watching Fox in this show called 'Haunted' which was soooo awesome! It was cancelled after 13 episodes, which sucks because it had awesome acting and a good story line going for it. Anyway, I share a love hate relationship with this show. I hate how it keeps changing on me! But I love how it keeps me on edge! 

Brothers & Sisters
brothers & sisters collage Pictures, Images and Photos

Although the show does constantly push it's political agenda on me, I can't help but love the relationship between the characters. Rebecca and Justin are just great together and I hate Ryan and Holly! I love the actress who plays Holly though! My favorite character on the show is Sarah! I love Sarah! I think she's hilarious, and she shows single women that there is life after 40 which I think is very important. I can't say that I like the direction the show is going, but I'll keep watching it for the warm feeling I get.

Days of Our Lives
Bricole and EJ Pictures, Images and Photos

I have been watching this show since I can remember. My grandmother would turn it on everyday and when she went to work, she had my grandfather tape it and we'd watch it together. I have come to know the characters as if they were real people. Rumor has it that the show will be canceled within a year. YIKES! I hope not!

Ghost Hunters
Ghost Hunters Pictures, Images and Photos

To say I'm a fan of this show would be an understatement! I LOVE this show! I've never been a big fan of reality TV, but this show it beyond reality, it's supernatural! BOO! I will hunt a ghost with this team one day, there is no doubt in my mind! 

Family Guy
Glenn quigmire Pictures, Images and Photos

This show is filthy, out of control and makes absolutely no sense... thats why I love it! It's one of my guilty pleasures! I get a Toblarone and a Cherry 7Up and watch it as much as I can! I think what draws me to the show more than anything is the fact that its sooo incredibly random! I love randomness! It's my favorite thing! Giggity, giggity!

NCIS
Abby and Mcgee Pictures, Images and Photos

No they are nor CSI, not FBI either, though they get that a lot! They are an organization that deals with the US Navy. It sounds boring, but it's actually amazing! The chemistry between the actors is awesome and the story lines never get old! I never thought I'd like a CBS show, but I actually like this one! Surprise, surprise!

Grey's Anatomy
wedding Pictures, Images and Photos

I think it might be the relationship between the characters that draw me to this show. I'm not sure. I just like the unusual story lines and the way they write the characters is so original. Yeah, I like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment