Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Current Obsessions

Here's a list of things that I can't get enough of:

Resident Evil



I've never been much of a gamer, but I've just gotten into Resident Evil! I love it! I haven't played the second or forth one yet because I hear Chris and Jill aren't in those. I really like those characters and the relationship between them.

Sarah Palin



I don't know why some people hate her, I think she's great. People who don't have any reason for disliking her call her a bitch, I hate that. I had high hopes for her as our Vice-President, oh well there's always 2012! *wink* Matt Damon made me soooooo incredibly angry when he went on national TV and slammed her like he did. He claimed she didn't have any experience, yet Obama, whom he supported, only had a couple of years in the senate while she had been in politics for more than 15 years or so. Sorry, I don't like getting into politics but I had to rant for a second.

The Killers




They rock! PERIOD. (Do you still have to put an actual period after you use the word 'period,' or should it just be an understood? I might have to Google that.)

Miranda Lambert



Sassy, pretty and talented! The only thing that would make her hotter is if she had a song about a woman defending herself against an abusive ex with a shotgun! Oh wait... she does!

Silent Hill 3 theme song "You're Not Here."



It's a happy song, yet kinda sad at the same time.

Pamela Des Barres' book "I'm With the Band: Confessions of a Groupie."



I just started reading it because I was in class the other day and my friends were talking about all these people like Mick Jagger and classic rock and rollers. I picked up this book to educate myself.

Matthew Fox



I think he's such a great actor! I love "LOST" but even before that I watched him on a show called "Haunted," does anyone remember that one? He was great in it. I also like how grounded he is. He's extremely devoted to his wife and children, he hasn't let Hollywood screw with him. He also keeps opinions and beliefs to himself which I think is great, he said in an interview that he didn't want to influence people by his beliefs. I think other people in Hollywood could follow his example.

Giraffes


Yeah, they pretty much are the bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment