Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Little Odd...

Well, let me start off by saying that I am straight. True, I am a bit flamboyant... well... very actually, and I do talk funny and I have interest in weird things that normal men wouldn't ever think about, but I do like girls. I know! I know! I big loss for the gay men of the world! LOL! I was raised by women, and I've just never had an interest in sports or getting dirty. While normal boys would go outside and play baseball on Saturdays, I'd be at the mall shopping with my mom and grandmother. While some boys liked to decapitate Barbie dolls, I dressed them and had my own little soap opera. Don't get me wrong, I'd always play with G.I. Joe's too, but I always had to have a Barbie to go with them.

I told you all that to tell you this.

Yesterday, this guy whom I always joked around with, was sitting in the library with me. He was at the other computer. He asked me if I had a boyfriend, I didn't even know he was talking to me at first. Then he started talking to me about men and all this stuff. By the time he was finished, I was sooooo embarrassed! Had I done something to make him think I was interested in him? He's a really nice guy. Then he came over to me and slapped me on my cheek and asked me who my daddy was! I was so shocked! I didn't know what to say!

I don't have any problem with gay people at all. I have several gay friends and I love them to pieces, but then I found out this guy is married with children, and that I'm not the only one he flirts with, he also flirts with multiple girls. Soooo... yeah. This is so typically me! Weird stuff like this always happens to me! Today he grabbed me by the arm and tried talking to me some more, but I pulled away. I hate to embarrass him, or hurt he's feelings. So that's whats on my mind tonight. Thought I'd share that. I'm honestly stumped here. Maybe I'm making a mountain out of an ant hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment