Monday, April 27, 2009

Somewhere Over the Dark Side of the Moon.

Since I was little, I've always loved 'The Wizard of Oz.' To this day, I'm still inspired by it and I watch as many Judy Garland films as I can. I can't tell you when I first heard that 'Dark Side of the Moon' by Pink Floyd synced up with the movie, but a few weeks ago I was watching 'Family Guy' the one where Luke Perry guest starred. Him and Peter were talking about it:

Peter: Yeah, I'm telling you, 'Dark Side of the Moon' and 'The Wizard of Oz' totally sync up.
Luke Perry: Huh... Shannen Doherty told me that once, but I thought she was being a bitch. 

That was it! I went to a used CD store and bought the album, then I started playing them at the same time(I didn't even think about going on to YouTube and looking it up!). I was AMAZED! It totally syncs up! I heard that Pink Floyd claimed that it was a complete coincidence, but after seeing it for myself, there is just no way! I've never been a fan of Pink Floyd until now! I'm soooo downloading the CD onto my Ipod! 

jooty Pictures, Images and Photos

None of Judy Garland's fans were able to see the 'Dark Side' of her life. Beyond her bright face on the silver screen, she had a life with more twist and turns than the yellow brick road itself

No comments:

Post a Comment