Friday, May 1, 2009

Shut Up and Drive!

This is what I keep telling myself! It's getting ridiculous! I'm turning 21 next month and I still fear the steering wheel! I've been through therapy, driving lessons, professional driving lessons, I've gone over it in my mind a thousand times. I've tried to have my mother, my stepdad and my grandfather teach me, but they all make me a nervous wreck! When I'm driving with my stepdad he makes me incredibly angry, and he revels in it! He likes making me mad. He thinks it's some sort of motivational tool, but it just pisses me off. My mother... well, don't get me started with her! And my grandfather yells "BREAK! BREAK" every time I approach a stop light. He gets mad at me if I go the speed limit. He thinks I go too fast. So, I'm at a loss. I hate being a burden to my friends, I don't want them to dread inviting me to parties or outings because I can't drive and they have to be my chauffeurs. So this year my birthday might not be such a happy occasion after all. But then again, I won't be able to drive anyway because I'll be able to drunk margaritas! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment