Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I don't really like him...

I really want to like Obama, but I find it sooooo hard to do so. I don't know what it is about him that gets under my skin. I'm sure if I had met him outside of the political arena I would have really liked him, he seems like a fun person. I just don't understand his way of viewing things. I don't understand why he wants to close down the terrorist prison and give them the chance to be set free, I don't understand why he feels the need to go around and apologize for America's 'arrogance' and I don't understand why someone with so little experience was put on a pedistal while people like Sarah Palin and John McCain have had loads of experience. It's just like when Matt Damon made fun of Sarah Palin because he had never heard of her before and thought she has very little experience. When he began supporting Obama in 2006, Obama hadn't even been in the senate for a year. I just don't understand the way people think. I just had to get that off my chest. I don't know why I felt the need to say that, but there it is. Uh oh. I bet I just made myself #1 on every one's shit list. Oh well, everyone can't like me. The way I see it, I'm doing something right if some people don't like me! Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment