Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Uninivited

Holy crud muffins boys and gals! I just saw a movie that blew my mind! Well, I might be overreacting a tad, after all this is me. Any who, I watched a movie called The Uninvited it stars Emily Browning (Whom I loved as Violet in A Series of Unfortunate Events) and Elizabeth Banks (I loved her in W. as Laura Bush and she was the hot blond in Slither!)

Photobucket
Elizabeth Banks and Emily Browning share a chilling moment in The Uninvited

It's not like the movie is super duper original, infact when I first heard about it I thought it would be a high budget Lifetime movie. But it was way more than that!

Photobucket
Elizabeth Banks watches Emily Browning and Arielle Kebbel.

After Anna (Emily Browning)loses her mother in a terrible fire she goes mental and ends up in a hospital. When she's finally released, she goes home to her father, sister and an uninvited Rachel, her mother's former nurse and her father's current girlfriend. After several chilling incidents, Anna soon learns that Rachel is not who she claims to be, and sets out to prove to her father that Rachel is responsible for the death of her mother.

Photobucket
Elizabeth Banks as Rachel in The Uninvited

Don't let the crappy sounding storyline fool you. It's definitely worth a rent. It's not a movie I'll ever see again, unless it's on TV, but it's one that I'd recommend for a good shock. The ending really did blow me away. I was not expecting it at all! You'll see what I mean when you watch it. The cast does a good job, except for the guy who plays Anna and Alex's dad. I didn't enjoy him, and I kept recasting him in my mind.The chick who plays Alex, Anna's sister is hot! She hardly ever wears a shirt during the entire movie, mainly releying on bathing suit tops! YUM for me! Anyway, check it out!

Photobucket
Oh noooooo!







No comments:

Post a Comment