Saturday, May 23, 2009

Quick Thought!

Photobucket
Taylor Spreitler and Dylan Patton as Mia and Will

Okay peeps! I can't begin to tell you how much I detest Mia and Will on Days of Our Lives! They suck so bad! They're the worst thing to happen to daytime television since The Rosie O'Donnell Show! I mean... omigah! It's not that their acting is bad, it's just that it's so bad that it actually makes me want to puke! Seriously! I can't eat anything whilst I watch them! Plus he is so unusual looking! His mouth is huge and he's eyes are too narrow. Taylor is a pretty girl, but that's it. She can't act even if someone was holding a tazer to her butt and ordering her. I know DOOL has fallen on some hard times with the economy, but I think you can loosen the purse strings a little for actual talent. I'm pretty sure a blob of maynaise has more talent and personality than Dylan Patton! I could just strangle the casting director! Any who, thats whats on my mind at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment