Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's Mother's Day....

Yeah... happy Mother's Day to all. Me and my mother have a very complicated relationship. I haven't talked to her today, she acts like she doesn't want me to. My grandmother has been trying to get a hold of her all day and she simply won't pick up her phone. I got her some roses and left them on her kitchen counter. I just don't know about my mother sometimes. I feel like my grandmother has been there for me more. My grandmother means the world to me, but when I try to tell her how I feel I could never say enough. She's also completely stressed out today. I've tried to make today special for her, but she just doesn't want me to. Mothers are incredible. I've been blessed to have two special mothers. My real mother, who has always seemed more like a sister and my grandmother who seems mote like a mother. I love them both and I pray that next mother's day is better for the both of them. Love ya moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment