Monday, December 7, 2009

My Current Obsessions

Photobucket
panacea81 also known as Lauren Luke can be found on YouTube

I am so obsessed with this woman who does makeup on YouTube! She's amazing!
What's funny is I don't wear make up! I just love watching her and hearing her talk
and do these amazing looks that are killer wicked. When it comes down to it, she's
an artist. She does amazing looks based on celebrities and just everyday makeup looks.
She's gotten so successful that Sephora has her doing her own makeup line! She's
a major success story and she's a brilliant person. Please check her out!

Her Makeup Line: http://www.bylaurenluke.com/

Her YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/panacea81?gl=GB&hl=en-GB

Rihanna: Rated R
Photobucket
The "Good Girl Gone Bad" has done gone gangsta!

So I've always loved Rihanna! I've always thought she was talented and great, I just
didn't like that she went back to her abusive boyfriend. But now she's dumped Chris
Brown and she's doing wonderful for herself. Her first single, Russian Roulette has
been a smash and now Hard is doing great! She's proven she has the stay power,
but she put it best in Hard when she said "That Rihanna rain Just won't let up."


Desperate Housewives
Photobucket
Susan tries to talk some sense into a messed up Kathryn

I am so into Desperate Housewives!!! OMG!!! I've been watching it since episode 1 but I just can't stop! It's even gottn more amazing over the years!
One storyline thats big, or was until last night's episode, was Kathryn going absolutely batty! Ever since Susan married Mike, Kathryn
has gone insane. So far she's stalked him, tried to turn Susan's own child against her, watched them through the windows and stabbed
herself claiming that Mike did it. I know some people claim that the show has gotten tired, but I disagree. Last night a plan crashed into
the middle of their lovely Christmas celebration. The plot lines are all pieced together so maticulously. I love it and I won't stop watching
until they decide to throw in the towel!

ABC Wednesdays!
Photobucket
ABC is the place to be on Wednesdays!

Yes! I love ABC Wednesdays! Cougar Town, Modern Family and Eastwick are amazing shows! Cougar Town might be my favorite though!

Cougar Town is about a recently divorced mother who is balancing her career, her love life and her crazy friends. The relationships on this show are great!
Her two main friends are a middle aged next door neighbor and a twenty something who works in her office. She also has the guy across the street
as, what she likes to call him, a paper buddy! It's so ridiculous and insane! You have to watch to even get what I'm saying because their is so much I
can say about this show and not even give it justice! But yes it is hilarious! It also stars Courtney Cox from Friends who proves she still has what it takes.

Then there's Modern Family. Oh how I love this show, mainly because it has the beautiful Julie Bowen in it, but anyway, it's about a family, a father
who has remarried a hot latina and his full grown children who have families of their own. His son is a gay man who is married and has a child of his own,
while his other child, a daughter, is also married and has three kids. The show is outrages and makes you want to be a part of this family! I love it!

The final show is Eastwick. It is a Sex and the City in Salem. It's about three women who's lives are turned upside down when a mysterious man moves
to their quiet little town. They begin to realize they have extraordinary powers. The show is comedy and drama mixed, much like Desperate Housewives,
which is probably why I like it. The show is not original by any means, it's based on the 1987 movie "The Witches of Eastwick" which was based on a book.
I really didn't think I'd like it, but I do. They've put their own little twist on it which is the most I can ask for. So check out ABC Wednesdays! You won't
regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment