Sunday, December 20, 2009

5 Movies, 5 Day's Till Christmas Eve.

Okay peeps, I'm going to be doing another movie marathon! I'll be watching a movie a day up until Christmas Eve then posting my reviewa of them. I know some of them are kinda old, but I haven't seen them, and this is my blog so... yeah. Don't be expecting them to be warmhearted Christmas tales, because I am just not into that at all!!! If any of you have been reading the reviews of movies I've done in the past, you know that my taste in movies are a little twisted. Don't get me wrong! I love musicals, comedies all kinds of movies, but I'm in a horror-esqe kinda mood this Holiday season, I mean, after all, it is Christmas! Some of the movies I selected, are odd balls, but I like variety. So I hope you enjoy! My first post will be later on tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment