Tuesday, June 2, 2009

DVD BITCHES!!!

Okay peeps, it's been a while since I've posted. I've been working hard on my school work and on my new blog Sterling Court which is an ongoing story I've been writing online. Its nice to write about fictional people's drama and not worry about my own. So this is what's on my mind for tonight.

OMG!!! I've noticed lately that when I rent or buy a DVD, I can't fast forward through some of the commercials and the opening like... you know those animated, flash logo thingys that movie studios put before they start the commercials, then they show it to you again before the movie! It's ridiculous! I mean, why can't a fast forward through some of the commercials and their weird flash logos? That really rubs me the wrong way! It should be my decision! If I don't want to watch the freaking commercials I shouldn't have to! I'm sorry I shouldn't! I'm sure our forefathers who fought for this country would not want me to sit through these commercials and flash logos! They fought for my freedom and I should be able to skip through them! That's how I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment