Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Danger Zone

"We are in a mess, a danger zone, What will happen next, you never know"

I normally try not to blog about politics, I leave that up to my friend Brian, but I feel like I need to this morning. As I listened to talk radio this morning, I couldn't help but think of that Gwen Stefani song "Danger Zone". Barrack Obama has completely fooled us all, that's how I feel. I have no problem with Muslims, NOT AT ALL, but through out his campaign Obama constantly denied that he was a Muslim, or ever was one. Now all of a sudden he's saying that he was born Muslim and he was raised Muslim! WHAT?!?!?! I mean, why would you lie about something like that unless you're ashamed? Further more, why would you lie to people you supposedly claim you care about?

"Now we share the closet, now you've let me come inside And now you're finally undressing, and I feel like I might die"

I feel like I've been duped, fooled, made a mockery of! He also claims that we're a Muslim nation now! Who the hell does he think he is saying something like that!?!?!
I don't live in a Muslim nation! I live in the USA! I don't know what nation he's living in! In a way the voters have accepted him and let him lead them, but now that the truth is out, they're beginning to wonder what they've done. Many people have been saying they want their vote back. I don't blame them. 

"Are your secrets where you left them Cause now your ghosts are mine as well I think it's time I met them and I think it's time you tell"

So to me, it feels like we're in a "Danger Zone" so to speak. What will he say next? He's already bowed down to the King of Saudi Arabia which is a bog no no in my book. I'm sorry but if you're a king you shouldn't bow down to another king, it sends the wrong message, am I getting this right? I mean, that's just what I think. I could be completely wrong(I doubt it), but it's possible... not. Any-who, that's what's on my mind this morning. Thought I'd share that. 

"And you should have told me when you met me All these things I should know I should have asked, we should have talked About this so long ago"


No comments:

Post a Comment