Monday, July 6, 2009

It's been a while...

So I thought I'd drop by and say hello.... HELLO! It's been so crazy lately! OMG! Farrah Fawcett died, Michael Jackson died, Ed McMahon died, Steve McNair recently passed away, it's just not a safe time to be a celebrity! Out of all these I am most upset about Farrah's death. I grew up watching Charlie's Angels re-runs on TV Land. I also watched dozens of Lifetime movies with her as the star. It's sad, but I was expecting it. Michael Jackson... eh. I mean, it's a tragedy, any loss of life is a tragedy, but I wasn't horribly shocked. Steve McNair! OMG! It's insane how that happened! I went by his condo where he was found today, it's so sad. I'm working on a couple of posts, so I'll have them up soon. I've been such a slacker! So until next time PEACE OUT!

Luvs Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment